The Battle of the Breweries is one of the most popular pop up events at the Margaret River Gourmet Escape’s Gourmet Village and it’s happening again on Saturday and Sunday 17 and 18 November.
Battle of the Breweries brings together the best breweries of regional Western Australia for two days of ales, tales and cheers.
Each session features two brewers and their beers going head to head with guest punters deciding who dominates.
Guiding drinkers through each session will be Elliot Moore from specialist beer store Mane Liquor in Belmont, WA. With his vast beer knowledge and laid-back style, Elliot’s the perfect person to take you through the South West’s new beer order.
Saturday 17 November
- 12:00pm-12:30pm: Froth CraftBrewery Vs Wilson BrewingCo
- 1:15pm-1:45pm: Black BrewingCo Vs BootlegBrewing
- 2:30pm-3:00pm: Rocky Ridge Brewing Co VsColonial Brewing Co
- 3:45pm-4:15pm: Eagle BayBrewing Co Vs CheekyMonkey Brewery
Sunday 18 November
- 12:00pm-12:30pm: ColonialBrewing Co Vs Eagle Bay Brewing Co
- 1:15pm-1:45pm: BootlegBrewing Vs Froth Craft Brewery
- 2:30pm-3:00pm: WilsonBrewing Co Vs Rocky Ridge Brewing Co
- 3:45pm-4:15pm: CheekyMonkey Brewery Vs Black Brewing Co
Tickets to each session are $10 (including a souvenir bottle opener) and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis at the Battle of the Breweries tent in the Gourmet Village.
The Gourmet Village is held Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 November from 11am – 6pm at Leeuwin Estate, Margaret River as part of the Margaret River Gourmet Escape.
Buy a day pass, weekend pass, add-on experiences and packages from Ticketek. General admission is $40.80 and tickets will be available at the gate ($50 from the Box Office). Westpac customers get Fast Track Entry into the Gourmet Village.
See the full line up of Gourmet Village attractions, restaurants, artisan producers and more at www.gourmetescape.com.au