Food Network Humor recently published a set of 20 hilarious Engrish food fails, and I couldn’t resist posting a few of my favourites.
A Selection of Engrish Food Fails
11 May 2011
Morse was born in England but now lives in Perth, Western Australia. He has a passion for breakfast, curry and fast food, and really misses English crisps. Cat & Dalek person.
- Lo: I purchased a packet yesterday and last night had ...
- Shar: I loved them!!!...
- Pauline: Cosy and hospitable, loved the cappuccino and fine...
- thang@noodlies: Great to hear the conference helped to give you mo...
- Mary @ beyondjelly: What a great post. My greatest take-away from the ...
- McDonald’s taste test: Return of the McFeast, Shaker Fries & new McFlurries 21 August 2011
- Best. Brownies. Ever. Gary Mehigan’s Triple Chocolate Brownies 05 March 2011
- Recipe to Riches Review: Rosie’s Kitchen Almond Meringue Biscuits 19 October 2013
- Sliders in Australia: Hungry Jacks Mini’s 24 April 2012
- Coffee in the Suburbs: The Roastery, Southern River 26 March 2011
- Breakfast Review: Little Guildford 17 November 2013
- Quick Breakfast Review: The Urban Bean, Margaret River 13 November 2013
- My thoughts on Eat Drink Blog 2013 #EDB13 11 November 2013
- Unexpected Breakfast: Village Cafe, Whiteman Park 27 October 2013
- Quick Fast Food Review: Macca’s Hot Hawaiian Quarter Pounder 22 October 2013
Tweeting since 16 January 2011
- @TheDestroia you beat me to an angry tweet. Why do these people get the opportunity to whinge? I don't want to hear her side of the story. 19 hours ago
- Training. Not related to the venue! (@ Association for the Blind Western Australia) http://t.co/wj51sghiWp 1 day ago
- Ah, sweet air conditioning #finally 2 days ago
- @PerthBreakfast and the next episode is freaking hilarious, best in ages. 2 days ago
- @PerthBreakfast don't worry, he'll be back... 2 days ago